Code Red Safety is looking for an SSHO on a project at the Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, NV. The project will kick off mid-April 2021 and run 8 months working 40 hours a week. We are beginning the search now as the candidate must be confirmed on the project a few months in advance. Past SSHO experience a plus. Local candidates only.
Applicants MUST meet the below requirements:
- Have 5-8 years safety experience
- Past government project experience a plus
- 40 hour EM 385-1-1 certification is preferred with 8 hours additional training in the last 5 years
- one of the following certifications: OSHA 30, OSHA 510, OSHA 500, CSSS, CSST, CHST, CSHO, ASP or CSP40
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check.
Code Red Safety specializes in placing qualified Safety Professionals into large industrial and commercial construction projects nationwide on a 1099 independent contract basis. If you meet the above qualifications, and are interested in the position, please apply. If you are determined to be a good candidate for this project, we will be in touch to discuss additional details.