Code Red Safety is looking for a Safety Tech
for a construction project in Visalia CA. You must be local to the Visalia, CA area.
This project starts 9/14/2020 working 6/10s for 3 months. You will be the dedicated resource on the site focusing on implementation and enforcement of existing CV-19 policies and procedures. Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Applicants MUST meet the below requirements:
- Implementing corporate CV-19 preparedness plan.
- Maintaining site specific CV-19 plan
- Training existing staff and lead orientation for new hires on CV-19 program, procedures, and expectations
- Performing audits
- Act as the primary resource for any CV-19 issues
- Support site manager with activity coordination
- Have at least 3 of commercial construction safety experience
- Must have one of the following certifications: OSHA 30, OSHA 510, OSHA 500, CSSS, CSST, CHST, CSHO or similar
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check.
Code Red Safety specializes in placing qualified Safety Professionals into large industrial and commercial construction projects nationwide on a 1099 independent contract basis. If you meet the above qualifications, are local to Visalia, CA
, and are interested in the position, please apply. If you are determined to be a good candidate for this position, we will be in touch to discuss additional details.