Code Red Safety is looking for a Safety Manager for a transmission line construction project in the Fort Stockton, TX area. You must be local to the Fort Stockton, TX area to be considered. The project is scheduled to begin mid-April and run through the end of the year working approximately 40-50 hours a week. This position requires Utility/Transmission/Distribution experience. CUSP certificate preferred.
Applicants MUST meet the below requirements:
- Have at least 5 years of safety management experience
- Must have at least one of the following: OSHA 30, OSHA 510, OSHA 500, CUSP, CSSS, CSST, CHST, CSHO or similar
- Utility/Transmission/Distribution experience
- Must have a valid First Aid Certificate
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check.
Code Red Safety specializes in placing qualified Safety Professionals into large industrial and commercial construction projects nationwide on a 1099 independent contract basis. If you meet the above qualifications, and are interested in the position, please apply. If you are determined to be a good candidate for this project, we will be in touch to discuss additional details.