Code Red Safety is looking for an Environmental Regulatory Specialist for a client located in Peru, IL. Acting as the Plant’s Corporate Environmental Resource, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing current FESOP permit vs. existing processes and identify potential gaps for correction
- Maintaining and updating existing air emissions tracking spreadsheet and make advance notification of potential needs to adjust production to stay within emission limits
- Assisting in the development and submission of annual and periodic reports which may be required by IEPA
- Assisting with RCRA waste stream management at site.
- Strong knowledge of RCRA laws and regulations a must. Experience dealing with the Illinois EPA a plus.
This is a day shift position working M-F, 40hr/week with occasional overtime. Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering or related degree with an environmental focus. 0- 2 years of environmental compliance experience.
Code Red Safety specializes in placing qualified Safety Professionals into large industrial and commercial construction projects nationwide on a 1099 independent contract basis. This is a 1099 contract with opportunity to turn into a W2 position. If you meet the above qualifications, and are interested in the position, please apply. If you are determined to be a good candidate for this project, we will be in touch to discuss additional details.