Code Red Safety is looking for multiple Project Safety Coordinators (PSC’s) for construction projects at UT and A&M campuses around the state of Texas. Hours worked and length of job will vary by project.
Candidates MUST meet the below requirements:
* 6 years of the past recent 7 years of work history must have been dedicated solely to building (commercial) construction safety
* Must have a valid OSHA 500/502 Train the Trainer in Occupational Safety and Health for Construction Industry
* Must have a valid OSHA 510
* Must have a valid FA/CPR Card
* Must be able to pass a drug test & background check.
Code Red Safety specializes in placing qualified Safety Professionals into large industrial and commercial construction projects nationwide on a 1099 independent contract basis. If you meet the above qualifications, and are interested in the position, please apply. If you are determined to be a good candidate for this project, we will be in touch to discuss additional details.